First class medicine - at your fingertips!
Welcome to Munich Municipal Hospital Group!
With 5 academic teaching hospitals, 60 medical departments, 3,300 beds for in-patient care and 130,000 in-patients per year, Munich Municipal Hospital Group (MMHG) is the largest comprehensive care provider in Southern Germany. In Munich, we are the market leader e.g. in oncology, gastroenterology, cardiology, vascular diseases, urology, pneumology, diabetes/endocrinology, dermatology, and other medical fields. Independent certificates show that excellent medical care is provided at each of our hospital locations.
Medical Specialties and Specialty Fields. Get in touch with our renowned experts
In our brochure "Medical expertise in Munich Municipal Hospital Group", our heads of medical departments are introduced with pictures and a summary of their special medical subjects.
With this presentation of selected fields of medicine available in our Munich Municipal Hospital Group we want to give you an overview of the renowned experts offering excellence in medical care. We hope, this will assist you in finding your way to our specialists.
Overview of our renowned experts- sorted by fields of medicine
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Children's Health
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Women’s Health
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Male Health
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Cancer Medicine
- Our Experts - Medical excellence for Face & Eyes & ENT
- Our Experts - Medical excellence for kidneys & the urinary tract
- Our Experts - Medical excellence for heart & the circulatory system
- Our Experts - Medical excellence for lung diseases
- Our Experts - Medical excellence for stomach & intestine
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Joint Replacement and Major Orthopedic Surgery
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Neuromedicine
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Plastic Surgery
- Our Experts - Medical excellence in Dermatology & Allergology
Are you looking for first-class medical treatment in Munich? Please visit our International patient services.
International patient service. Treatment Inquiry & Appointment
Are you interested in top quality medical care in Munich? Is it important to you that all medical experts and multidisciplinary teams are available within one organisation? Do you expect both high-tech and high-touch? Then Munich Municipal Hospital Group is the right place for you!
For many years, we have enjoyed great popularity among international patients who travel abroad for the purpose of medical treatment. We are pleased to welcome about 1,500 elective international patients for in-patient care in our five hospital locations each year. In our organisation they find the excellent medical care they desire. You should consider your health worth the journey, too!
Our international patient service takes care of your needs before, during and after your in-patient stay at Munich Municipal Hospital Group. Upon request, you will be picked up at Munich Airport to be transferred to one of our 5 hospital locations in Munich. You may also use our interpreter services (Arabic, English, Russian) for your medical appointments during your in-patient stay.
Before coming to us
For private out-patient consultation in one of our specialist departments, please contact the respective offices. You will find contact details in download medical experts.
Please contact our international patient service directly for assistance in planning your in-patient stay with us. It is our pleasure to support you and take care of you.
As a first step, kindly send us
- your most recent medical reports in English or German,
- a short description of your needs and expectations.
Based upon this, we will send you
- a treatment suggestion tailored to your individual requirements,
- an estimate for the full costs of your in-patient stay. Please note that you are expected to prepay the estimated costs of your stay before hospital admission.
Once you have decided to be treated at Munich Municipal Hospital Group as in-patient after you have received your cost estimat, please get in touch with us to arrange further procedure.
Please note that you will be required to be accompanied by an interpreter, who will be able to translate into German from you mother tongue and vice versa.
Our in-house support team will be available for your interpreting needs, if you so desire (Arabic, English, Russian, third party team at extra cost).
Our support team will also be able to arrange
- airport transfer
- accommodation for your family
- other individual requirements.
After your treatment at Munich Municipal Hospital Group, you will receive a final summarized invoice for the full cost of your in-patient stay.
Are you interested in further information about our range of services? Or would you like assistance in planning your treatment in our Hospital Group?
Städtisches Klinikum München GmbH (Munich Municipal Hospital Group)
Englschalkinger Strasse 77
Phone: +49 (0)89 9270-2962 (Monday-Friday, with English mailbox)
Fax: +49 (0)89 9270-3544
Personal communication with Arabic- and Russian-speaking patient coordinators may also be arranged as needed.